Event Date: 27/11/2018 - 27/02/2019
·Each 12 Days of Christmas competition runs from 12pm until 9am the following day. Each winner will be chosen and contacted once all competitions have come to an end.
· The promoter is the Chantry Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
· To enter the competition you MUST like the Chantry Centre Facebook page, and follow the steps listed in the post.
· The prize will be stated within the competition post. The first competition will take place on 1st December and the final competition will be on 12th December.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· The Chantry Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
· No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
· The winner must be able to collect the prize from The Chantry Centre.
· The winner will be selected at random, via a random number generator and contacted by email within 14 working days of the closing date.
· The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of offer.
· The winner will be contacted via Facebook, the winner's contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· If any emails to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 7 days of being notified then the Chantry Centre reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· The Chantry Centre retail staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
· By entertainer the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
Shoppers in Andover got crafty this Christmas by taking part in the fr...Find out more
Almost 100 children took part in The Chantry Centre’s festiv...Find out more