Spring Craft Workshop: Garden Crafts
Time & Location
About the Event
Come and join in our FREE family craft workshops on Monday 31st May!
Children can enjoy making some beautiful creations based on all of the creatures at the bottom of the garden. Using recycled materials, children will have the chance to make elf and fairy houses, butterflies or wildlife puppets and take their special pieces home.
Each craft session will last for around 45 minutes.
Please book one ticket per family table.
Families or support bubbles of up to six people can book a table at each session. Adults and children over the age of 11 must wear a face covering inside the centre, hand sanitiser will be provided and all craft areas will be cleaned between visits.
- Monday 31st May: 10am-10:45am£0£00£0
- Monday 31st May: 11am-11:45am£0£00£0
- Monday 31st May: 12pm-12:45pm£0£00£0
- Sold OutMonday 31st May: 13pm-13:45pm£0£00£0
- Monday 31st May: 14pm-14:45pm£0£00£0
- Monday 31st May: 15pm-15:45pm£0£00£0
- Sold OutTicket 1£0£00£0